Zero 10-cup water filter pitcher review in 2019
Introduction of the 10-cup zero water filter pitcher review
Zero Water Filter Pitcher (paid link) gives you a cleaner, fresher water using its innovative five-stage filtration process. No tapping into your plumbing line and wasting money on costly bottled water.
You don’t even need to use any bulky water coolers, the Zero water filter pitcher will provide complete water filtration. It can be carried from one place to another and also can be stored in your refrigerator.
Why buy a Zero Water Pitcher?
If you reside in a very municipality that cleans or treats water, water will obtain chemicals on its approach from the treatment plant to your regulator, giving your H2O a metallic or chlorinated taste. Water that is refined with a ZeroWater Pitcher, however, tastes the manner water should: crisp, clean, and fresh.
Typical gravity-fed or carbon water filters that take away solely certain substances from your water, ZeroWater’s patented ion-exchange System with Five-Stage Technology delivers the sole filtered water to measure absolute 000 PPM (parts per million) on the TDS meter.
TDS meter readings for tap water within the United States average between a hundred ninety and two hundred PPM.
Compare that to the amount you’ll notice in alternative filtered waters, most bottled waters and plain unfiltered water, all of that contain measurable amounts of dissolved solids.
The beauty of the ZeroWater filter Pitcher is that you simply do not have to just accept purity claims at face worth.
Check your water yourself with the enclosed meter and watch as the zeros show up to make sure that you are obtaining the best-tasting water attainable.
- Unlike any ordinary water filter, Zero water will give you a 5 stage Ion exchange technology.
- Whereas other filtration systems give 2-Stage filtration. So the Zerowater filter is ahead on removing Aluminium, Zinc, Nitrate, Fluoride and more TDS (total dissolved solids) by 99.6%. It gives you the purest testing water meeting FDA standards for TDS in purified bottled water.
- This is a great solution to reduce Lead and other heavy metals such as Chromium 3 and 6. NSF certified the brand for its pour-through, gravity-fed filtration system.
- Among 3 different types of water filters in the house, one makes water from steam, another the water goes through a machine and the other is like a Brita. The Zero water tests the best of all of them.
Benefits & Features:
- Zero water Pitchers include TDS meter which makes it easy for you to test your water at any time all by yourself. The meter is powered by two easy-to-replace 1.5-volt button cell batteries.
- The ZeroWateris environment-friendly. When you use the ZeroWater Pitcher, you’ll reduce your use of plastic water bottles which could harm the landfills and ecosystems. Unlike reverse-osmosis systems, ZeroWater doesn’t waste electricity or water as it is gravity operated.
- For added convenience, a handy dispenser at the bottom of the pitcher’s handle which will allow you to access water without bringing the pitcher out from the fridge
- If you are looking for a more effective and affordable filter looking at the features this will definitely be your best choice.
- BPA Free
- One-handed “push to dispense” spout
- Build-in TDS meter that provides a digital reading so you know when it is time to change your filter
- Capacity (volume): 10 cup
- 5-Stage Filtration removes 99.6% of Dissolved Solids
- Sleek, Contemporary Design for Ease of Use
- Better design perfectionism could be more appreciable.
- The second water does filter more slowly on the second quart (when the pitcher is half full with the first quart already filtered)
Some real user experiences are given below.
- Zero pitchers is the best at removing all heavy metals. Brita removed 8.6% whereas, Zerowater removed 99.1% of copper. 100% of some metals. All were 99.1% or higher.
- I used the testing stick that comes with the pitcher to test my tap water 260. I tested it after filtering it through my Brita filter 140. Tested after filtering through the Zero Water filter.
- Seeing your water purity go from 150 to 250 PPM of contaminants, down to literally “000” is exciting. No other affordably-priced water filters can do that. I give it “Five Stars” for quality and affordability.
ZeroWater is the reigning King of low-cost water filtration system devices. It is increasingly crowded off of store shelves due to its much cheaper price with the most accurate filtering. Happy Filtering with Zero Water pitcher filter.